Give the gift of California Dreaming
From her looks and personality to her style and grace, we have our mothers to thank for who we are today. This Mother’s Day give her the gift of California Dreaming with our beach inspired gifts.
Celebrating Mother’s Day should be about creating long lasting memories with that one person you admire the most. We have the perfect idea, and the perfect accessories to make this Mother’s Day one that mom will never forget. Instead of resorting to flowers that eventually end up in the garbage, take mom to your favorite beach this May 14th and surprise her with a picnic and spread.
From lunch to the best gift ideas, we have you covered. Here’s our idea’s on how to show mom just how much you love her (and why you're her favorite child).
The last thing mom wants to do on Mother’s day is cook. To prevent her from stepping foot into the kitchen, head to Bao Beach and grab some Asian-inspired food for your picnic on the beach. At this Mission Beach favorite you can grab a melt in your mouth bun filled with your choice of marinated meats or a fresh poke bowl. After lunch is taken care of, grab your pre-gifted picnic basket and a-line to the beach.
Here are some recommendations of gifts to include in your basket that we know every mom will love and the best part is, you can get them all at one stop:
- Grab some Sun Bum Sunscreen Spray because let’s be honest mom always makes you reapply that sunscreen. It’s easy to use and provides your skin with Vitamin E. Choose from 4 different SPF options.
- Protect Mom’s beautiful face with this Billabong Fireside Floppy Hat. When everyone else on the beach is crammed under that tiny tree branch shade, mom will be covered.
- Be sure to get some Billabong Kick Back Sandals. Since this picnic is a surprise,you do not want mom to be the only one on the beach with tennis shoes on.
- All mom’s love jewelry and we know just the piece that will tie together any outfit. Pick from one of the seven Salty Cali Stone Necklaces. Each necklace is one of a kind and the name totally rocks.
- Being out in the sun can be really draining. Stay hydrated with a Mizu M8 Bottle. (Or fill it with wine, we won’t tell).
- Lastly, tie your gift basket together with a Paddywax Candle. Light this once you get home and no one else will know you and mom have been out at the beach all day.
And there you have it! The perfect picnic planned out with the best gifts to go along with it. We hope you and your mom have the best Mother’s day and she gets showered with all the love she deserves.